|Support for Hope Ministries
Our friends & partners at Hope Ministries have lost one of their long-time teammates. Calvin Chapman, originally a Hope resident who transitioned to a staff role helping provide meals for residents and the general community, passed away last week.
We want to especially support our friends at Hope at this time by contributing pre-made meals to serve the residents and guests. If you are able to prepare or even purchase a pre-cooked main dish, such as lasagna or meatloaf, please consider doing so!
If you’re able to contribute:
– Pre-cooked with the ability to freeze is best, if possible. Just leave instructions for heating.
– Please bring in aluminum pans.
– Large quantities are helpful.
– Drop off at front desk anytime 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– If you like, you can call when you get there (574-235-4150 x. 221) and someone can retrieve food from your vehicle.