Sunday evening gatherings at the ballpark
Last Sunday, we were able to announce that we will be gathering weekly at Four Winds Field! While we don’t anticipate reconvening for gatherings in our space at Studebaker 112 any time in the near future due to continued COVID health risks, we are grateful to have the ability to meet in a safer outdoor space with plenty of room to social distance.
If you’ve not been able to join us for either of our past two gatherings, here are a few details you’ll want to be aware of:
– There is no charge for parking or admission – we have the ballpark all to ourselves! Park in lots A or B for entry at Gate A. Street parking is available as well.
– Once inside the ballpark, please keep your face mask on until you are seated at a proper distance away from other parties (please do not sit directly next to or in front of/behind another party). Please also wear your mask while getting up from your seat to travel to the restroom or concourse.
– You may sit in any of the sections or picnic garden in the ball park in order to keep a safe distance from others. We ask that you keep young children with you at all times.
– We’ll have special packets for kids at the gate, and you will have the opportunity to interact with our Director of Kids’ Ministry, Karen Grant.
– You are welcome to bring water with you, and there will be water and soda for sale (cash only) inside the ballpark.
– In the case of inclement weather or other cancelation, please watch our social media feeds and website.
We’re looking forward to spending Sunday evenings with you, weather permitting, for worship, teaching, and connection!