|We want to hear from you!
We’ve been releasing a new podcast each week during our time of suspended gatherings, and we wanted to let you know about a new way we’re hoping to help you stay connected. We’ve set up a phone number you can call to engage more with our podcast teachings. Listen to the week’s podcast, posted each week just prior to Sunday morning, and call 574-387-2151 to answer the questions provided or give your thoughts on the podcast. This week’s questions are:
- How are you doing with all the COVID-19 disruptions?
- What’s been especially difficult with everything going on?
- What’s helping you adapt to this unexpected season?
- How are you coping?
- Where in your relationships have you seen holiness as a communal project?
- Where have you known the presence of God in the space between people?
- Who in your life has helped you grow in holiness, wholeness, or being present to the presence of God?
- How have they done that?
We’ll collect your messages and share some of them weekly on a new Thursday “open floor” podcast. As we learn and grow together (yet separately) through these challenging circumstances, we will continue to search for new ways that we can all participate in the life of the SBCC community.