Register for your neighborhood connection gathering!
Our neighborhood connection gatherings are this coming week! Please help us plan for you (and proper capacity and social distancing) by registering you and anyone who will be attending with you as soon as possible.
Please find your event based on the following location-based gatherings:
Sunday, May 31 – 11 a.m. (Northwest SB, SW Michigan at Keller Park)
Sunday, May 31 – 1 p.m. (Downtown SB, Westside SB, Southside SB at Southeast Neighborhood Park)
Sunday, May 31 – 4:30 p.m. (Eastside SB at Coquillard Park)
Sunday, May 31 – 6:30 p.m. (Mishawaka, Osceola at Boehm Park)
Monday, June 1 – 6:30 p.m. (Northside SB, Granger, Edwardsburg outdoors at Smith home in Granger)
Tuesday, June 2 – 6:30 p.m. (Elkhart, Goshen, Middlebury, Warsaw, etc., at Ox Bow Park)
You can register for the location that corresponds to your location/neighborhood here.
Please keep in mind:
– Each location is a large outdoor space.
– Need help finding your event? Check out this map.
– Face masks will be required for everyone (please bring your own).
– Please bring chairs or a blanket for everyone in your group.
– Opting out if you feel unsafe in any way is ok!
– Bringing your young children is ok, if you feel comfortable with your ability to manage them properly social distancing.
– Please prioritize others’ safety and stay home if you have recently experienced symptoms of or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
– Be sure to REGISTER each person in your group so you receive details specific to your location.
We will provide self-serve, individual eucharist elements as well as hand sanitizing stations. (Unfortunately, these elements are not gluten free. Please feel free to bring your own elements if you have allergy restrictions.)
In the case of inclement weather, we will reschedule to the same locations and times one week later. Look for an alert in your inbox one hour prior to your event for any weather-based changes!
More details on each gathering (location, any specific instructions, reminders of guidelines) will be sent after you register. If you have any questions prior to registering, please feel free to email email@example.com.